Managing multiple deadlines can often be a difficult task when you consider the fact that your average university student is juggling assignments, essays, and projects with social life and any spare time they may have. The following tips and tricks offered by Transtutors assignment writing experts may help in getting all of your work done on time:
- Block out your schedule in 30-minute increments: Using a timetable, determine which blocks of time you can slot in for studying and book them in your calendar. Aim to spend no more than 30 minutes on each subject at a time and then move on to the next block of study time. It sounds easy but it’s amazing how much work you will get done when you’re limited to short periods of concentrated studying.
- Don’t try to do it all yourself: Getting other people involved in your projects will help you get them done without having to worry about being overloaded. Knowledge is power so share the workload with other group members and take advantage of their skills. If you are all alone, Transtutors experts are excellent assignment writing buddies you can join hands with.
- Create a “Sustainable” study routine: Ensure that you are staying healthy and active while you study by sleeping well, eating properly, and getting an adequate amount of exercise. These simple steps will ensure that you are both mentally and physically prepared to take on your workload throughout the semester.
- Keep track of all deadlines: Using a planner or diary is an efficient way to keep track of upcoming deadlines. Don’t leave it to chance and trust that you will remember them all before the last minute.
- If you can’t do it alone, ask for help: This tip is especially important if you are struggling with a particular subject or project. Don’t be embarrassed to seek assistance from your lecturers and online tutors (at Transtutors) as they usually like to help students.
5 Latest Scientific Studies on Time Management and Academic Success
- A study conducted at the University of California, Irvine revealed that students who multitasked while studying had lower grades than those who focused on their work alone. Students who find it hard to stay on task can try blocking out their schedule into 30-minute increments. They can stay on top of deadlines by creating a schedule planner or diary.
- A study conducted at the University of California, reveals that students who built up a morning routine were able to stay on top of their workload during the day and had more time left for themselves in the evening. It is also possible to utilize this method by waking up earlier and taking care of your daily responsibilities before you start studying.
- A study conducted at the Higher School of Economics in Russia shows that sleep deprivation hinders one’s ability to process information and results in lower academic performance. Sleeping for no more than 7 hours a day may boost your cognitive function and help you stay on track with all your assignments, essays, and projects.
- A time management study conducted by the University of California, Irvine, and Michigan State University concluded that students who used calendars to schedule their tasks had higher grades than those who did not bother to plan ahead. A study conducted by Yale University revealed that students who use simple planners tend to fare better academically than those who use complex planners.
- The University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) discovered that procrastinators get lower grades than non-procrastinators. Also, a study done at the University of California, Irvine tested the effectiveness of repeating tasks and found that students who repeated a task throughout the semester had better grades than those who did it only once or twice during that time.
5 Best Time Management Apps for Students in 2021
- iStudiez Pro: Helps college students manage their busy schedules by keeping track of their daily tasks, deadlines, and schedules.
- Good Time: This app helps students track down their daily tasks and academic deadlines by breaking them up into manageable parts.
- FutureMe: With FutureMe, students can schedule emails to be sent to themselves on important dates in the future.
- Google Calendar: Keep track of your upcoming assignments with the help of this app that automatically syncs your devices to stay updated about important dates and events.
- RadarSync: This app helps students stay updated about their daily schedule, deadlines, and tasks by sending them notifications via text messages.
If you forget about an assignment until the last minute, Transtutors offers instant assignment help services online.
How to use a Simple Planner to keep track of your Assignment Submission Deadlines?
- Lists out your daily tasks in a simple format.
- A simple planner helps people stay on top of their assignments by creating daily or weekly to-do lists.
- Lists out the deadlines for one’s different academic projects, facilitates easier prioritization, and reduces work overload.
A simple planner provides you with sufficient time and space to complete your tasks so that you can go back and check for editing or revisions.
5 Super-Effective Ways to Increase Your Productivity!
Mid-semester, the will to study evaporates for many students. They end up procrastinating and cramming for exams. However, you can study more efficiently if you schedule your tasks. Our assignment helpers have excellent tips on how to motivate yourself to finish your homework and be more productive:
- Rewards: If you finish a few tasks in a day, allow yourself to watch a movie or have dinner at your favorite restaurant.
- Routine: It’s important to stick to a routine in order not to lose track of one’s daily activities and schedules. Plan out an effective weekly schedule in your planner so that it becomes easier for you to allocate your time.
- Useful Tools: Effective planners can be used to keep track of your daily, weekly, and monthly schedules. Also, one should always use a central online calendar to mark down important dates & push notifications about deadlines.
- Stress-free Environment: The most productive people have a stress-free environment. Hence, it’s important to get rid of everything that makes you feel anxious or nervous. This will keep you from being distracted and help you get things done more efficiently.
- Vision Board: To feel motivated, create a vision board with your life goals and pin it in a visible place that you can see every morning. This will give you the motivation to keep track of your assignments.
5 Tips for Getting Your Studies Back on Track
- Keep a positive attitude: Remember that you can do anything you set your mind to and decisions shape your destiny.
- Take small, yet efficient steps: While taking small steps may seem like an ineffective way to tackle bigger tasks, setting small goals and achieving them would give you the confidence to take on bigger tasks.
- Don’t Rush Yourself: The most productive people always prioritize their work and don’t rush into it without thinking about the consequences.
- Take regular breaks between study sessions so that you can recharge your energy levels and come back to your tasks with a clear mind.
- Avoid Distractions: Distracted people don’t get much done. To avoid distractions, create a study zone where you won’t be distracted by your phone or any other device.
How Tutorhelp.Club can help you manage multiple deadlines?
Our online assignment help experts can help you manage your multiple deadlines and stay well-organized. We offer professional homework help in Economics, Mathematics & Statistics, Physics, and Chemistry (and more than 200 other subjects) to students across the globe. Our dedicated experts have a minimum experience of 7+ years and work 24×7 for our customers.
Avail of our expert assignment helpers today because ‘There is no limit to what you can accomplish when it doesn’t matter who gets the credit’!
0 responses on "How to efficiently manage your multiple deadlines as a University Student?"